Thanks for stopping by my corner of the internet. Here’s a bit of info on what you’ve gotten yourself into:
Who am I?
- A student, completing degrees in creative writing and mathematics
- A writer and reader, focusing on stories with speculative elements
- A freelance editor and consultant, aiming to help others to tell inclusive and uplifting stories
- A researcher, completing a thesis on the imaginative limits of science fiction
What am I blogging about?
- My journey as a writer
- My thoughts on the books and short stories that I read, including recommendations and reviews
- My experiences in academia as a queer, black, nonbinary person
Who am I writing for?
- Students and academics
- Readers and fans of speculative fiction
- Anyone else who wants to follow along!
Why do I blog?
- To share the things I love
- To gain more nonfiction writing experience
- To create a space where I can authentically share my lived experiences
Now that that’s out of the way, I’d love to know who you are! Feel free to leave a comment, or to reach out here to say hello!